Thursday, February 25, 2010

27.. But none the wiser!

Last year, Andy & the gals fixed a surprise Birthday Party for me. So did they this year, but I still didn't suspect a thing and got fooled into another surprise party again!
Two years in a row and still none the wiser! Shame on me! LOL

When we walked to Lava from our car, first caught sight of these 2 women.. Then I knew!


Our family shot.


Chris baked this. Isn't she AWESOME?


My crazy friends roped in the staff at Lava to sing my Birthday song as well... *blush*


Surrounded by the people who matter :D



The candle kept reigniting, giving me more wishes! HEHE


Crazy Maine & I


I feel like a Princess again, after all these YEARS!


Adam: "Oh just gimme the darn cake already!"


Another happy family shot: Chern Wei, Nat Nat & Chris.



The Godma.


Mr Popular being passed around by the aunties / jiejie.




.
.
.
My girls & 1 Prince! Besties forever!







I LOVE YA ALL! Thanks for giving me a Fantabulous Birthday every year.
The surprises and presents are a bonus. Your company is Godsend.
Veron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi~! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)